Requests to the Examination Board (StPA)

Requests to the Examination Board (Ständiger Prüfungsausschuss (StPA)), e.g. for permission to retake a course-related performance assessment for the third time (provided this is in accordance with your examination regulations), have to be submitted to the director of the departmental administration. You can find a suitable template here.

Recognition of coursework

For recognition of coursework and academic performance assessments completed before starting the master's programme in Computer and Information Science at the University of Konstanz or during a semester abroad, you have to submit an application. Please note that your application for recognition of coursework must be submitted by the end of your first semester or after your return from abroad. Please use the relevant application form. Information about how the grades you achieved abroad are converted is available here.